Prenatal Yoga - with Lynne
Description: Pregnancy Yoga is a specialized pre-natal yoga class designed to support women who are 14 weeks pregnant or more. It involves pregnancy-specific yoga postures, breathing practices and relaxation exercises that help to develop calm, balance, strength, flexibility and nourish a deeper connection with baby. No previous yoga experience required. Each week can be themed to offer a complete Pregnancy Yoga experience.
Suitability: Suitable when 14 weeks pregnant or more.
Payment: via direct debit or cash or online (EFTPOS available at Studio)
Bookings: essential, contact us
Benefits of Pregnancy Yoga
- Develop stamina and strength
- Increase sense of balance
- Relieve tension of lower back, hips, chest, upper back, neck and shoulders
- Calm your nervous system
- Preparation for Labour, Birth and Post Natal
- Connect with your baby
- Have a sense of community/sisterhood
- Breath for relaxation and breath for labour
- Increase your circulation
- Nurturing time/Relaxation/Meditation